139 South 3rd Street, Suite A, Coshocton, Ohio, 43812

Farm Insurance

Ianniello Agency is an Agribusiness & Farm Insurance Specialist based in Northeast and East Central Ohio.

Farm Insurance  >  Agribusiness Insurance  >  Equine Owner’s Insurance  > Country Estate Insurance

About Farm Insurance

Your land, your farm and your animals are your version of the American Dream – and you want excellent ag insurance coverage to protect it. Whether you own a few horses, raise heirloom fruits and vegetables for a farmers market or run your family farm or ranch, we offer insurance policies that can be tailored for agribusinesses of all sizes and types.

Farm Insurance FAQs

Farm insurance equals risk management. Producers should consider how a policy will work in conjunction with their other risk management strategies to ensure the best possible outcome each crop year. Your agent will work with you to develop a strong risk management strategy that includes the right crop insurance coverage for your needs.

If you or your business owns any of the following – farm buildings, livestock, farm machinery, and/or tillable land — it’s important that you keep it protected with a farm & ranch policy.

Producers who purchased farm insurance are covered for all natural causes of loss listed in their policies. Your agent is happy to explain your crop coverage in full detail at any time.

  • Farms
  • Ranches
  • Agribusinesses
  • Equine & Cattle
  • Dairy & Beef
  • Produce
  • Hobby Farmers
  • Crops
  • Country Estates
“Earners of the Agribusiness and Farm Insurance Specialist (AFIS®) certification have demonstrated specialized expertise in agribusiness insurance and risk management. Earners have in-depth knowledge of industry-specific exposures, can recommend appropriate insurance programs, and can implement strategies for controlling the cost of risk. To maintain their certification, earners must complete annual continuing education.”

Ready for an Insurance Quote?

Get a free, no obligations quote now.

We Insure 100+ Businesses

You can trust our expertise to guide you through making decisions on your business insurance policy.
two women in greenhouse

Agribusiness Insurance

Not only do we offer traditional insurance policies for farms, but we also offer specialist policies for agribusinesses. We know agricultural businesses very in scope and size, so we offer customizable protection tailored to each operation.

We Provide Agribusiness Insurance For:

  • Greenhouses & Nurseries
  • Garden Centers
  • Landscapers & Lawncare Companies
  • Farmer’s Markets & Farm Shops
  • Veterinarians
  • And many more!

What does Agribusiness Insurance cover?

Our agribusiness policies conveniently combine business property and liability insurance with personal property insurance to cover all areas of your work and home life.

Equine Owner's Insurance

As an equine owner, you understand the unique liability exposures you face owning horses. Our equine insurance helps address the inherent risks involved with owning horses. It’s flexible enough to provide property and liability coverage for operations of various sizes and scopes, yet can be tailored for your specific interest. Get the right Equine Owner Insurance coverage to protect yourself, your animals, and others.
woman with horse

Liability Insurance

Covers horse-related activities and participations at shows, exhibitions, and events. Can also cover riding instruction, boarding, hay and sleigh rides, and carriage and buggy rides.

two horses in a stable

Property Insurance

Covers residences and household contents, farm products and supplies, barns, tack, hay and grain, and farm machinery.

Equine Extended Coverage Options

Horse Training Insurance

Horse Showing Insurance

Horse Boarding Insurance

Equine Owner's Insurance FAQs

If you do not own a farm, your homeowner’s insurance policy will usually only provide personal liability protection. The additional risk from your ownership of a horse may not be covered under your homeowners policy. The horse owners liability policy provides liability coverage for bodily injury or property damage caused by your horse not only at the farm where it is boarded, but off premises during a trail ride or at horse shows.
If you have a Farm Owners policy, make sure that Commercial Equine Liability coverage is included. If you only have a homeowner’s policy, it usually will not provide liability protection for your horse business. Should one of your students sustain an injury, you could be held legally liable.
A gentle horse could spook during a riding lesson and the rider could fall off. Someone visiting your farm gets kicked by a horse during a clinic. You are leading your horse at a horse show and it breaks away from the lead and runs through a crowd or perhaps even a parking area causing damage to several vehicles. Even though this does not appear to be negligence on your part, a lawsuit could still develop for the injuries and property damage sustained. The Equine Liability policy would pay the defense costs as well as any judgment for damages against you.

Country Estate Insurance

Our Country Estate Insurance is designed for someone like you – a small-scale farmer who owns acreage used for pleasure or profit, but whose primary income is from another occupation. Whether you have a small roadside fruit or vegetable stand, sell your wares at local farmers markets, grown your own food of board a few horses, you are at risk from property or liability losses that a typical homeowners policy doesn’t cover. County Estate offers built-in property and liability coverages for both farm and residence.

Country Estate Insurance FAQs

You have a passion for your land, it’s more than just a hobby – it’s a lifestyle. We make it easy for you to protect that lifestyle. Whether you have a small roadside fruit or vegetable stand, sell your wares at local farmers markets, grow your own food or board a few horses, you are at risk for property or liability losses that a typical homeowners policy doesn’t cover.
  • Expanded replacement cost option for residence
  • Replacement cost for household contents, plus identity theft protection
  • Coverage for related structures such as barns, outbuildings or detached garages based on the residence coverage limit
  • Built-in mechanical equipment failures and utility service line failures coverage
  • Farm and personal liability
  • Coverage for farm machinery, livestock and farm products, supplies and tools
  • Coverage for losses from events such as windstorms, hail, fire or theft
Country Estate offers built-in property and liability coverages for both farm and residence. If you own horses, Country Estate Equine offers additional coverage for certain horse-related activities. Both Country Estate and Country Estate Equine are offered with two levels of coverage — Select and Premier.

Have questions about Farm or Agribusiness Insurance?

Our agents will happily discuss options with you.

Insurance Services

We offer other types of insurance. Find out if you can bundle and save.

Excellent Claims Service

We’re available 24/7 to report a claim and help you get your business up and running as quickly as possible.

Time Savers

We know you are busy, let us save you time with payment plans and electronic funds transfer.

Personalized Service

Talk to your local agent about our wide array of insurance products – home, auto, commercial auto, umbrella coverage, life insurance, annuity products for retirement income and more – one-stop shopping! Ask for a free professional insurance review.