What Type of Insurance Does a Food Truck Need?
Examples of General Liability Coverage:
- Physical injury – you’re hurt while operating the business, an employee is hurt, or your truck hurts someone
- Advertising injury – libel and slander suits
- Food poisoning – if your food makes someone sick, or they claim it did
- Property damage – you or your truck cause damage to others’ property
Commercial Auto Insurance
Your food truck is a commercial vehicle and needs to be covered appropriately while it’s on-the-road and not operating as a business. Like regular auto insurance, commercial auto insurance covers you for things like:
- Damage to your vehicle or others’ vehicles
- Theft & vandalism
- Injury – yourself or others
- Weather damage
Commercial Property Insurance
Loss of Business Income Due to an Insurance Loss
Food Truck Insurance Policies
We hope this advice will help you make an informed decision on your food truck insurance policy. At Ianniello Insurance Agency, we offer a range of policies and can develop the perfect combination of coverage for your food truck business. You can request a quote online here.
About Ianniello Insurance Agency
Ianniello Insurance Agency is Northeast Ohio’s premier provider of auto insurance, life insurance, home insurance, agribusiness insurance, farm insurance, business insurance and health insurance. You can count on our personalized service to meet your needs. We take our time to ensure there are no gaps in your coverage. We proudly serve Coshocton, Holmes, and Tuscarawas Counties. Get in touch today for a quote and follow us on Facebook to stay in touch!